Anyone who lives or works in Greene County and lacks access to a computer and/or the internet may call 518-822-9600 to be assisted with completing online vaccine registrations by staff at the Healthcare Consortium.
The Healthcare Consortium has resumed in-person appointments. Our hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In accordance with the Consortium’s Workplace Safety Plan, which is designed to protect the health and well-being of the Consortium’s staff and visitors, please note the following:
- Clients are strongly encouraged to call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call our office at 518-822-8820 to let us know you have arrived.
- Visitors will be required to wear face coverings at all times. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided to you.
- Visitors will be screened upon entering the building.
- No more than three visitors (including children) will be permitted in the client meeting room at one time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation; we look forward to assisting you!
Click here to read the Workplace Safety Plan.
Helpers for Health
The Helpers for Health Project staff can help you to GET AND STAY HEALTHY. Individuals and families in Columbia and Greene Counties can get help with things like understanding how to use health insurance, finding a doctor, scheduling medical appointments, and arranging transportation.
Staff in the Navigator Program assist individuals, small businesses, and small business employees in Columbia and Greene Counties with signing up for affordable health coverage, including Medicaid and Child Health Plus, through the New York State of Health: the Official Health Plan Marketplace.
Medical Transportation Program
This program is designed to provide door-to-door, non-emergency medical transportation to Columbia County residents.
Prescription Access and Referral Program
Prescription drugs can be costly, especially for those who have little or no insurance. The Healthcare Consortium’s Prescription Access Assistance program has been formed to help address this need.